- environmental sciences
- geography, physical
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- biodiversity conservation
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- water resources
- astronomy & astrophysics
- chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- chemistry, analytical
- chemistry, organic
- geochemistry & geophysics
- plant sciences
- multidisciplinary sciences
- computer science, information systems
- health care sciences & services
- humanities, multidisciplinary
- physics, mathematical
- polymer science
- materials science, multidisciplinary
- mathematical & computational biology
- cultural studies
- anatomy & morphology
- chemistry, physical
- cell biology
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- behavioral sciences
- physics, condensed matter
- agriculture, multidisciplinary
- remote sensing
- reproductive biology
- instruments & instrumentation
- marine & freshwater biology
- materials science, characterization & testing
- Virtual Atomic and Molecular Data Centre (VAMDC)
- Life Basse Vallée de 'Ain
- Parc Naturel Régional du Haut-Jura
- Galactic Cold Cores: A Herschel survey of the source populations revealed by Planck
- GDRI Ecosystem Health and Environmental Disease Ecology
- Global Paleofire Working Group
- GVDR - Gestion et Valorisation des Données de la Recherche
- INCUBO: Inventaire des lieux de culte antiques de Bourgogne
- Jurassic Karst - Observatoire hydrogéologique Jura
- Agglomérations Antiques du Centre Est de la Gaule
- Dat@OSU : Gestion et valorisation des données de la recherche des laboratoires de l'Observatoire des Sciences de l'Univers Terre-Homme-Environnement-Temps-Astronomie de Franche-Comté Bourgogne
- PREDIT Bruit Scolarité
- PROTEA DOC-SA
- RODENT (CESA ANR 2009)
- Russian Foundation of Basic Research - grant 08-02-00371
- Russian Foundation of Basic Research - grant 10-02-00426
- Russian Foundation of Basic Research - grant 12-07-00528
- Russian Foundation of Basic Research - grant 15-02-04053
- Russian Foundation of Basic Research - grant 16-07-01162
- Suivi moléculaire du projet Galactic Cold Cores : le lien entre cœur prestellaire et filaments interstellaires.
- Théoriser et modéliser pour aménager
- Thèse contrat Région Franche-Comté F.Charrier
- Ecology of Infectious Diseases
- Environnements planétaires et origines de la vie (EPOV)
- EWET - EmsB Website for Echinococcus Typing
Data acquisition method
Geographical coordinates of the transects walked in the Tacheng National Reserve, and corresponding presence indices of Yunnan snub-nosed monkey.
A new member of the 2-acetylpyridine family has been prepared and characterized by NMR and IR spectroscopies.
Field survey of extant gastropods occurring along the western edge of the Jura Mountains
La base de données AGAM, permet de stocker et de retrouver l'intégralité de données brutes en rapport avec les analyses carpologiques (macro-restes végétaux fossiles) des sondages archéologiques intra- et extra-sites d'habitat.
Air temperature and monitoring in the Dijon agglomeration by bike (one measurement every 5m) to characterize the urban heat island at very high resolution along constant transects
The excel file contains the schedule of the longest dry sequences over the Mediterranean basin, detected during the season from September to April, between 1957 and 2013.
Googlomics: Inferring hidden causal relations between pathway members using reduced Google matrix of directed biological networks
Signaling pathways represent parts of the global biological network which connects them into a seamless whole through complex direct and indirect (hidden) crosstalk whose structure can change during normal development or in a pathological conditions such as cancer. Advanced methods for ...
This record presents observations conducted with the IRAM 30m telescope for the field G202+02, a filament part of the Monoceros OB 1 molecular complex. The observations are composed of on-the-fly maps of the rotational emissions of 12CO, 13CO, C18O and N2H+ (J=1-0), as well as CS (J=2-1). The raw ...
This record presents the maps published by the Galactic cold cores project in the paper IV (Montillaud et al. 2015) for the 116 fields observed with the Herschel space observatory. An excerpt of the maps can be found in appendix G of the paper. The full set of maps is available through the Muffins ...
Archaeological excavation. 3 very poor palynological samples.
Natural site: section in varve. 6 poor palynological samples.
Archaeological excavation. 29 palynological samples in two series.
Natural site. Drilling. 40 palynological samples + 2 radiocabon datings. Often poor conservation. The two radiocarbon datings are in the biginnig of the Subatlantic pollen zone.
Archaeological excavation on the Ricoh plant current location. 13 palynological samples. Poor.
Pollen analyses conducted in 2015 from a sediment core recovered in 2014 (Dizy-2014) at En Delèze, Dizy.
Pollen analyses conducted in 2017 from a sediment core recovered in 2016 (BEUF-2016) at La Beuffarde, Les Hôpitaux-Vieux.
Natural site: peat bog located at the north-west Moras Lake. Russian (GIK) coring dril. 28 palynological samples + 2 datings 14C. Very beautiful Boreal sequence (several meters). Great wealth in taxa (61 different taxa for the 28 levels analyzed). It was then re-started by Emilie Gauthier and in ...
Archaeological excavation. 12 palynological samples. Sampling in an ancient meander. Up to 37 % of cereals pollen grains.
Field measurements describing the kinetics of bromadiolone in two vole populations (Microtus arvalis and Arviola scherman) after a field control of water voles, Arvicola scherman. Those data have been obtained during Mickael Sage's doctorate.
Vegetation relevés from the two meadows at different surface sizes at le Montrinsans, Labergement-Sainte-Marie.
Pollen analyses conducted in 2009 and 2010 from 18 moss and 15 dung samples recovered in 2009 at 18 different locations around the Saint-Point and Remoray Lakes. Also, vegetation relevés from the 18 locations.
Pollen analyses conducted in 2015 from 23 soil samples recovered in 2015 at La Grande Terre, Alba-la-Romaine.
Pollen analyses conducted in 2017 from a sediment core recovered in 2015 (ARA-2015) at Les Araignys, L'Auberson.
Pollen analyses conducted in 2017 from a sediment core recovered in 2007 (REM-07) at Remoray Lake.
The HISTORISK database lists and describes hazards having caused disasters and consequently recorded in archives and historic document (maps, paintings, newspapers, etc.) occured in France (mainland and overseas territories) since the Middle Ages. From 2018, new data of the same type will concern ...