- environmental sciences
- geography, physical
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- biodiversity conservation
- astronomy & astrophysics
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- water resources
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- chemistry, analytical
- chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- plant sciences
- chemistry, organic
- geochemistry & geophysics
- multidisciplinary sciences
- health care sciences & services
- cell biology
- computer science, information systems
- humanities, multidisciplinary
- physics, mathematical
- polymer science
- instruments & instrumentation
- anatomy & morphology
- cultural studies
- chemistry, physical
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- behavioral sciences
- physics, condensed matter
- agriculture, multidisciplinary
- remote sensing
- reproductive biology
- marine & freshwater biology
- materials science, characterization & testing
- materials science, multidisciplinary
- mathematical & computational biology
- Virtual Atomic and Molecular Data Centre (VAMDC)
- Life Basse Vallée de 'Ain
- Parc Naturel Régional du Haut-Jura
- EWET - EmsB Website for Echinococcus Typing
- Galactic Cold Cores: A Herschel survey of the source populations revealed by Planck
- GVDR - Gestion et Valorisation des Données de la Recherche
- INCUBO: Inventaire des lieux de culte antiques de Bourgogne
- Jurassic Karst - Observatoire hydrogéologique Jura
- Participation Au Développement d'un nouvel Outil de suivi de l'Onchocercose en République Démocratique du Congo (PADOO-RDC)
- PREDIT Bruit Scolarité
- PROTEA DOC-SA
- RODENT (CESA ANR 2009)
- Russian Foundation of Basic Research - grant 08-02-00371
- Russian Foundation of Basic Research - grant 10-02-00426
- Russian Foundation of Basic Research - grant 12-07-00528
- Russian Foundation of Basic Research - grant 15-02-04053
- Russian Foundation of Basic Research - grant 16-07-01162
- SNO OMIV
- Agglomérations Antiques du Centre Est de la Gaule
- Théoriser et modéliser pour aménager
- Thèse contrat Région Franche-Comté F.Charrier
- Suivi moléculaire du projet Galactic Cold Cores : le lien entre cœur prestellaire et filaments interstellaires.
- CECURE - Contamination of the Environment and Circulation in Urban and Rural areas of Echinococcus multilocularis
- Conséquences du dérangement liés aux activités de loisirs sur la réponse au stress chez les mésanges
- dat@OSU : Gestion et valorisation des données de la recherche des laboratoires de l'Observatoire des Sciences de l'Univers Terre-Homme-Environnement-Temps-Astronomie de Franche-Comté Bourgogne
- Ecology of Infectious Diseases
- Environnements planétaires et origines de la vie (EPOV)
- GDRI Ecosystem Health and Environmental Disease Ecology
- Global Paleofire Working Group
Data acquisition method
Drilling in a peat bog. 21 palynological samples + 3 radiocarbon datings. Results and cores given to Imola Juhasz in 1996 (see his PhD thesis defended in 2002).
Two palynological samples from moss used to fill the gaps between the construction elements of an alpine chalet. Dendrochronological date: 1750 AD.
Two moss samples taken from a Roman boat. This moss ("Neckera crispa") was used to caulk the gaps between the construction elements of this boat. The pollens preserved in these mosses are dominated by beech, fir and spruce so these mosses were probably collected on the limestone sides of the Jura ...
Five palynological samples from moss used to fill the gaps between the construction elements of an alpine chalet. Dendrochronological date: between 1608 and 1700 AD.
Natural site: sections. 8 palynological samples. All samples are sterile except one (333 pollen grains).
Pollen analysis - Ponsonby (Chili, Provincia Ultima Esperenza, Patagonia Austral), Emperaire/Legoupil excavations (Riesco Island)
Sections in an archaeological site. 146 palynological samples + 7 radiocarbon datings. 3 series: pingüino, locus 1 et locus 2 (locus 1 very poor).
PROTEKER: a near-shore submarine observatory in the Kerguelen Islands for the long-term monitoring of benthic habitats
PROTEKER is a pilot program that aims at establishing a baseline for assessing the impact of climate change on near-shore marine ecosystems of the Kerguelen Islands by implementing an ecological and genetic monitoring at reference sites. The high diversity of coastal marine ecosystems is usually ...
Gaia is a cornerstone mission in the science programme of the European Space Agency (ESA). The spacecraft construction was approved in 2006,. Both the spacecraft and the payload were built by European industry. The involvement of the scientific community focusses on data processing for which the ...
Gaia is a cornerstone mission in the science programme of the European Space Agency (ESA). The spacecraft construction was approved in 2006, following a study in which the original interferometric concept was changed to a direct-imaging approach. Both the spacecraft and the payload were built by ...
GUMS-10 is the 10th version of the Gaia Universe Model Snapshot, a simulation of the expected contents of the Gaia catalogue run at the MareNostrum supercomputer. The simulated catalogue will be made publicly available by the DPAC on the Gaia portal of the ESA web site http://www.rssd.esa.int/gaia/
Geographical coordinates of the transects walked in the Tacheng National Reserve, and corresponding presence indices of Yunnan snub-nosed monkey.
CECURE-Contamination of the Environment and Circulation in Urban and Rural areas of Echinococcus multilocularis
A copro-sample collection was created for the CECURE project. The aim of this study was to assess the relative role of carnivore hosts (mainly fox, dog, cat) in the speading and circulation of the parasite Echinococcus multilocularis in the urban and rural environnement in order to assess the ...
Notification des cas d’incidence de l’onchocercose dans le cadre du SSIMR dans le Bas Congo (République Démocratique du Congo)
Le SSIMR (Système de Surveillance Intégré de la Maladie et Riposte) est un système de surveillance épidémiologique mis en place en 2014 dans toute la République Démocratique du Congo par le Ministère de la Santé. Intégrant l'onchocercose et 13 autres maladies, ce système de surveillance est ...
DNA Library is a database associated to a web interface, created to improve the storage and the life of a biological sample collection, closely related to the research activities of the National Reference Center for Echinococcosis (CNR Echinococcoses, University Hospital of Besançon, France). A ...
The EWET database (EWET-DB) contains genotyping data on the parasite Echinococcus multilocularis, obtained after the analysis of the microsatellite EmsB. A set of information is also avaible on the sampled parasite isolates (host, geographical position, sampling conditions, laboratory of reference, ...
Calculated spectroscopic line lists for carbon tetrafluoride, resulting from the most recent high-resolution experimental spectrum assignments and fits.
Stress hormones, telomere lenght, and reproductive success for breeding bird in the Chaux forest.
A new member of the 2-acetylpyridine family has been prepared and characterized by NMR and IR spectroscopies.
Field survey of extant gastropods occurring along the western edge of the Jura Mountains
La base de données AGAM, permet de stocker et de retrouver l'intégralité de données brutes en rapport avec les analyses carpologiques (macro-restes végétaux fossiles) des sondages archéologiques intra- et extra-sites d'habitat.
Air temperature and monitoring in the Dijon agglomeration by bike (one measurement every 5m) to characterize the urban heat island at very high resolution along constant transects
The excel file contains the schedule of the longest dry sequences over the Mediterranean basin, detected during the season from September to April, between 1957 and 2013.
Googlomics: Inferring hidden causal relations between pathway members using reduced Google matrix of directed biological networks
Signaling pathways represent parts of the global biological network which connects them into a seamless whole through complex direct and indirect (hidden) crosstalk whose structure can change during normal development or in a pathological conditions such as cancer. Advanced methods for ...
This record presents observations conducted with the IRAM 30m telescope for the field G202+02, a filament part of the Monoceros OB 1 molecular complex. The observations are composed of on-the-fly maps of the rotational emissions of 12CO, 13CO, C18O and N2H+ (J=1-0), as well as CS (J=2-1). The raw ...
This record presents the maps published by the Galactic cold cores project in the paper IV (Montillaud et al. 2015) for the 116 fields observed with the Herschel space observatory. An excerpt of the maps can be found in appendix G of the paper. The full set of maps is available through the Muffins ...