- environmental sciences
- geography, physical
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- biodiversity conservation
- water resources
- chemistry, analytical
- astronomy & astrophysics
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- cell biology
- geochemistry & geophysics
- plant sciences
- health care sciences & services
- behavioral sciences
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- multidisciplinary sciences
- agriculture, multidisciplinary
- anatomy & morphology
- remote sensing
- reproductive biology
- statistics & probability
- marine & freshwater biology
- instruments & instrumentation
- genetics & heredity
- Life Basse Vallée de 'Ain
- Parc Naturel Régional du Haut-Jura
- EWET - EmsB Website for Echinococcus Typing
- Galactic Cold Cores: A Herschel survey of the source populations revealed by Planck
- Théoriser et modéliser pour aménager
- GDRI Ecosystem Health and Environmental Disease Ecology
- Global Paleofire Working Group
- Jurassic Karst - Observatoire hydrogéologique Jura
- CECURE - Contamination of the Environment and Circulation in Urban and Rural areas of Echinococcus multilocularis
- Utilisation du gîte de maternité de Bourg d’Oisans par une colonie mixte de grands et de petits murins
- BIOTROPH - Influence de la biodiversité sur les transferts de contaminants dans les réseaux trophiques
- PREDIT Bruit Scolarité
- PROTEA DOC-SA
- RODENT (CESA ANR 2009)
- Ecology of Infectious Diseases
- SNO OMIV
- Suivi moléculaire du projet Galactic Cold Cores : le lien entre cœur prestellaire et filaments interstellaires.
Data acquisition method
Archaeological site: digs. 5 palynological samples. Poor.
Archaeological site: digs. Only one palynological sample. Sterile.
Archaeological site: digs. 27 palynological samples. Two different series. Almost sterile.
Natural site, geological sections. 21 palynological samples.
Archaeological site in a wetland. 15 palynological samples + one radiocarbon dating. Near the chariot wheel dating from the VIIIe century BC.
Archaeological site : urban digs. 4 palynological samples. Poor.
Natural site, wetland near La Creuse river. Located in the earth of "Grand Pressigny" neolithic sites. 26 palynological samples + 4 radiocarbon datings. First drilling in 1985 (by A. Marguet, M. Magny, H. Richard)
Archaeological site: digs. 8 palynological samples. Negative upper samples.
Natural site: drilling. 71 palynological samples + 4 radiocarbon datings (one is wrong). Malacological studie made by Nicole Limondin (1997).
Archaeological site: sections border on the lake. 11 palynological samples, only one positive (Boreal period).
Archaeological site: ditch in the alluvial plain. Only one palynological sample. Approximate geographical coordinates.
Archaeological site: Merovingian tombs. 2 palynological samples. Approximate geographical coordinates (Town hall of Arcenant).
Archaeological site: sub-lakeside drillings. 32 palynological samples. 4 different drillings: ouest 1, ouest 1bis, n°5 and n°4.
Archaeological site: workshops of silex flint sharpening in a paleosol. 4 palynological samples. Very poor. Joint report with the site of Chavelot.
Dietary response of the Barn Owl was monitored in three church towers situated at 2.5, 2 and 1.5 km, 2 and 1.5 km to the small mammal sampling area. Small mammals were monitored in habitats type generally foraged by the Barn Owl (grassland, hedges)
Archaeological site, digs, sections along trenches. 44 palynological samples. Very complicated results, difficult to interpret (local and regional pollinic inputs). Overall this results remain disappointing.
Archaeological site: soil sections. 8 paynological samples. Blank samples or nearly.
Archaeological site; rock shelter; digs. 6 palynological samples + 10 radiocarbon datings. Negative: maxi 115 pollen grains).
Microtus arvalis relative density scores recorded along 7 transects carried out from 1990 to 2000
Traplines and captures of small mammals carried out mostly in Septfontaines (canton of Levier) and around, from 1979 to 2000, as part of Pierre Delattre and his crew's research.
Archaeological site. 7 palynological samples. Negative results.
Archaeological site: soil pits by AFAN. 7 palynological samples. Nearly sterile samples.
Archaeological site: ditches and well. 5 palynological samples. 81 pollen grains of walnut (Juglans regia). Radiocarbon datings: see INRAP report.
Hydrogeochemical monitoring of karst springs in the Jura mountains
Archaeological site: tumulus. 16 palynological samples. Negative results. Differential conservation problems (Cichorioideae over-representation).