- environmental sciences
- geography, physical
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- biodiversity conservation
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- water resources
- chemistry, analytical
- chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- geochemistry & geophysics
- chemistry, organic
- astronomy & astrophysics
- plant sciences
- multidisciplinary sciences
- cell biology
- health care sciences & services
- physics, mathematical
- polymer science
- mathematical & computational biology
- agriculture, multidisciplinary
- behavioral sciences
- biochemistry & molecular biology
- chemistry, physical
- computer science, information systems
- cultural studies
- genetics & heredity
- humanities, multidisciplinary
- instruments & instrumentation
- marine & freshwater biology
- materials science, characterization & testing
- materials science, multidisciplinary
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- physics, condensed matter
- remote sensing
- statistics & probability
- Life Basse Vallée de 'Ain
- Parc Naturel Régional du Haut-Jura
- Galactic Cold Cores: A Herschel survey of the source populations revealed by Planck
- GDRI Ecosystem Health and Environmental Disease Ecology
- INCUBO: Inventaire des lieux de culte antiques de Bourgogne
- Jurassic Karst - Observatoire hydrogéologique Jura
- Participation Au Développement d'un nouvel Outil de suivi de l'Onchocercose en République Démocratique du Congo (PADOO-RDC)
- PREDIT Bruit Scolarité
- PROTEA DOC-SA
- RODENT (CESA ANR 2009)
- Suivi moléculaire du projet Galactic Cold Cores : le lien entre cœur prestellaire et filaments interstellaires.
- Théoriser et modéliser pour aménager
- Thèse contrat Région Franche-Comté F.Charrier
- Utilisation du gîte de maternité de Bourg d’Oisans par une colonie mixte de grands et de petits murins
- Agglomérations Antiques du Centre Est de la Gaule
- BIOTROPH - Influence de la biodiversité sur les transferts de contaminants dans les réseaux trophiques
- CECURE - Contamination of the Environment and Circulation in Urban and Rural areas of Echinococcus multilocularis
- Conséquences du dérangement liés aux activités de loisirs sur la réponse au stress chez les mésanges
- Environnements planétaires et origines de la vie (EPOV)
Data acquisition method
Individual genotypes from 210 samples arising from 165 individuals of a maternity roost located in Le Bourg d'Oisans (French Alps), hosting Myotis myotis and Myotis blythii individuals. Num = sample identifier, ID = individual identifier, Sampling = Sampling date, Type = bat type (Myotis myotis, ...
Sections in drain ditches. 7 palynological samples. Sterile or nearly sterile samples.
Clay mineralogical and geochemical expressions of the "Late Campanian Event" in the Aquitaine and Paris basins (France): Palaeoenvironmental implications
Campanian sediments from two French sedimentary basins were studied, using clay mineralogy and stable isotope (δ13C and δ18O) geochemistry, in order to investigate the Late Campanian Event. The clay fraction of the Campanian sediments from the Tercis-les-Bains section (Aquitaine Basin) and from the ...
Continental weathering as a driver of Late Cretaceous cooling: new insights from clay mineralogy of Campanian sediments from the southern Tethyan margin to the Boreal realm
New clay mineralogical analyses have been performed on Campanian sediments from the Tethyan and Boreal realms along a palaeolatitudinal transect from 45° to 20°N (Danish Basin, North Sea, Paris Basin, Mons Basin, Aquitaine Basin, Umbria-Marche Basin and Tunisian Atlas). Significant terrigenous ...
A data set for the project ‘BIOTROPH’. The aim of this study was to estimate functional role of the taxonomic diversity of available resources in the field on trophic exposure of small mammals (wood mice ‘Apodemus sylvaticus’) to trace metals (TM; principally cadmium, lead and zinc). The data was ...
Drilling in a peat bog. 21 palynological samples + 3 radiocarbon datings. Results and cores given to Imola Juhasz in 1996 (see his PhD thesis defended in 2002).
Two palynological samples from moss used to fill the gaps between the construction elements of an alpine chalet. Dendrochronological date: 1750 AD.
Two moss samples taken from a Roman boat. This moss ("Neckera crispa") was used to caulk the gaps between the construction elements of this boat. The pollens preserved in these mosses are dominated by beech, fir and spruce so these mosses were probably collected on the limestone sides of the Jura ...
Five palynological samples from moss used to fill the gaps between the construction elements of an alpine chalet. Dendrochronological date: between 1608 and 1700 AD.
Natural site: sections. 8 palynological samples. All samples are sterile except one (333 pollen grains).
Pollen analysis - Ponsonby (Chili, Provincia Ultima Esperenza, Patagonia Austral), Emperaire/Legoupil excavations (Riesco Island)
Sections in an archaeological site. 146 palynological samples + 7 radiocarbon datings. 3 series: pingüino, locus 1 et locus 2 (locus 1 very poor).
PROTEKER: a near-shore submarine observatory in the Kerguelen Islands for the long-term monitoring of benthic habitats
PROTEKER is a pilot program that aims at establishing a baseline for assessing the impact of climate change on near-shore marine ecosystems of the Kerguelen Islands by implementing an ecological and genetic monitoring at reference sites. The high diversity of coastal marine ecosystems is usually ...
GUMS-10 is the 10th version of the Gaia Universe Model Snapshot, a simulation of the expected contents of the Gaia catalogue run at the MareNostrum supercomputer. The simulated catalogue will be made publicly available by the DPAC on the Gaia portal of the ESA web site http://www.rssd.esa.int/gaia/
Geographical coordinates of the transects walked in the Tacheng National Reserve, and corresponding presence indices of Yunnan snub-nosed monkey.
CECURE-Contamination of the Environment and Circulation in Urban and Rural areas of Echinococcus multilocularis
A copro-sample collection was created for the CECURE project. The aim of this study was to assess the relative role of carnivore hosts (mainly fox, dog, cat) in the speading and circulation of the parasite Echinococcus multilocularis in the urban and rural environnement in order to assess the ...
Notification des cas d’incidence de l’onchocercose dans le cadre du SSIMR dans le Bas Congo (République Démocratique du Congo)
Le SSIMR (Système de Surveillance Intégré de la Maladie et Riposte) est un système de surveillance épidémiologique mis en place en 2014 dans toute la République Démocratique du Congo par le Ministère de la Santé. Intégrant l'onchocercose et 13 autres maladies, ce système de surveillance est ...
Stress hormones, telomere lenght, and reproductive success for breeding bird in the Chaux forest.
A new member of the 2-acetylpyridine family has been prepared and characterized by NMR and IR spectroscopies.
Air temperature and monitoring in the Dijon agglomeration by bike (one measurement every 5m) to characterize the urban heat island at very high resolution along constant transects
Googlomics: Inferring hidden causal relations between pathway members using reduced Google matrix of directed biological networks
Signaling pathways represent parts of the global biological network which connects them into a seamless whole through complex direct and indirect (hidden) crosstalk whose structure can change during normal development or in a pathological conditions such as cancer. Advanced methods for ...
This record presents observations conducted with the IRAM 30m telescope for the field G202+02, a filament part of the Monoceros OB 1 molecular complex. The observations are composed of on-the-fly maps of the rotational emissions of 12CO, 13CO, C18O and N2H+ (J=1-0), as well as CS (J=2-1). The raw ...
This record presents the maps published by the Galactic cold cores project in the paper IV (Montillaud et al. 2015) for the 116 fields observed with the Herschel space observatory. An excerpt of the maps can be found in appendix G of the paper. The full set of maps is available through the Muffins ...
Archaeological excavation. 3 very poor palynological samples.
Natural site: section in varve. 6 poor palynological samples.