- environmental sciences
- geography, physical
- geosciences, multidisciplinary
- biodiversity conservation
- water resources
- meteorology & atmospheric sciences
- chemistry, analytical
- chemistry, inorganic & nuclear
- chemistry, organic
- geochemistry & geophysics
- astronomy & astrophysics
- plant sciences
- multidisciplinary sciences
- health care sciences & services
- polymer science
- physics, mathematical
- mathematical & computational biology
- agriculture, multidisciplinary
- cell biology
- chemistry, physical
- computer science, information systems
- cultural studies
- humanities, multidisciplinary
- instruments & instrumentation
- marine & freshwater biology
- materials science, characterization & testing
- materials science, multidisciplinary
- physics, atomic, molecular & chemical
- physics, condensed matter
- remote sensing
- Life Basse Vallée de 'Ain
- Parc Naturel Régional du Haut-Jura
- Galactic Cold Cores: A Herschel survey of the source populations revealed by Planck
- GDRI Ecosystem Health and Environmental Disease Ecology
- INCUBO: Inventaire des lieux de culte antiques de Bourgogne
- Jurassic Karst - Observatoire hydrogéologique Jura
- Participation Au Développement d'un nouvel Outil de suivi de l'Onchocercose en République Démocratique du Congo (PADOO-RDC)
- PREDIT Bruit Scolarité
- PROTEA DOC-SA
- RODENT (CESA ANR 2009)
- Suivi moléculaire du projet Galactic Cold Cores : le lien entre cœur prestellaire et filaments interstellaires.
- Théoriser et modéliser pour aménager
- Thèse contrat Région Franche-Comté F.Charrier
- Agglomérations Antiques du Centre Est de la Gaule
- CECURE - Contamination of the Environment and Circulation in Urban and Rural areas of Echinococcus multilocularis
- Conséquences du dérangement liés aux activités de loisirs sur la réponse au stress chez les mésanges
- Environnements planétaires et origines de la vie (EPOV)
Data acquisition method
Geographical coordinates of the transects walked in the Tacheng National Reserve, and corresponding presence indices of Yunnan snub-nosed monkey.
CECURE-Contamination of the Environment and Circulation in Urban and Rural areas of Echinococcus multilocularis
A copro-sample collection was created for the CECURE project. The aim of this study was to assess the relative role of carnivore hosts (mainly fox, dog, cat) in the speading and circulation of the parasite Echinococcus multilocularis in the urban and rural environnement in order to assess the ...
Notification des cas d’incidence de l’onchocercose dans le cadre du SSIMR dans le Bas Congo (République Démocratique du Congo)
Le SSIMR (Système de Surveillance Intégré de la Maladie et Riposte) est un système de surveillance épidémiologique mis en place en 2014 dans toute la République Démocratique du Congo par le Ministère de la Santé. Intégrant l'onchocercose et 13 autres maladies, ce système de surveillance est ...
Stress hormones, telomere lenght, and reproductive success for breeding bird in the Chaux forest.
A new member of the 2-acetylpyridine family has been prepared and characterized by NMR and IR spectroscopies.
Air temperature and monitoring in the Dijon agglomeration by bike (one measurement every 5m) to characterize the urban heat island at very high resolution along constant transects
Googlomics: Inferring hidden causal relations between pathway members using reduced Google matrix of directed biological networks
Signaling pathways represent parts of the global biological network which connects them into a seamless whole through complex direct and indirect (hidden) crosstalk whose structure can change during normal development or in a pathological conditions such as cancer. Advanced methods for ...
This record presents observations conducted with the IRAM 30m telescope for the field G202+02, a filament part of the Monoceros OB 1 molecular complex. The observations are composed of on-the-fly maps of the rotational emissions of 12CO, 13CO, C18O and N2H+ (J=1-0), as well as CS (J=2-1). The raw ...
This record presents the maps published by the Galactic cold cores project in the paper IV (Montillaud et al. 2015) for the 116 fields observed with the Herschel space observatory. An excerpt of the maps can be found in appendix G of the paper. The full set of maps is available through the Muffins ...
Archaeological excavation. 3 very poor palynological samples.
Natural site: section in varve. 6 poor palynological samples.
Archaeological excavation. 29 palynological samples in two series.
Natural site. Drilling. 40 palynological samples + 2 radiocabon datings. Often poor conservation. The two radiocarbon datings are in the biginnig of the Subatlantic pollen zone.
Archaeological excavation on the Ricoh plant current location. 13 palynological samples. Poor.
Pollen analyses conducted in 2015 from a sediment core recovered in 2014 (Dizy-2014) at En Delèze, Dizy.
Pollen analyses conducted in 2017 from a sediment core recovered in 2016 (BEUF-2016) at La Beuffarde, Les Hôpitaux-Vieux.
Natural site: peat bog located at the north-west Moras Lake. Russian (GIK) coring dril. 28 palynological samples + 2 datings 14C. Very beautiful Boreal sequence (several meters). Great wealth in taxa (61 different taxa for the 28 levels analyzed). It was then re-started by Emilie Gauthier and in ...
Archaeological excavation. 12 palynological samples. Sampling in an ancient meander. Up to 37 % of cereals pollen grains.
Field measurements describing the kinetics of bromadiolone in two vole populations (Microtus arvalis and Arviola scherman) after a field control of water voles, Arvicola scherman. Those data have been obtained during Mickael Sage's doctorate.
Vegetation relevés from the two meadows at different surface sizes at le Montrinsans, Labergement-Sainte-Marie.
Pollen analyses conducted in 2009 and 2010 from 18 moss and 15 dung samples recovered in 2009 at 18 different locations around the Saint-Point and Remoray Lakes. Also, vegetation relevés from the 18 locations.
Pollen analyses conducted in 2015 from 23 soil samples recovered in 2015 at La Grande Terre, Alba-la-Romaine.
Pollen analyses conducted in 2017 from a sediment core recovered in 2015 (ARA-2015) at Les Araignys, L'Auberson.
Pollen analyses conducted in 2017 from a sediment core recovered in 2007 (REM-07) at Remoray Lake.